- Are your gutters “seamless”?
- What types of seams do you use on gutter corners?
- How do you fasten the gutters to homes? …
- Do you install aluminum or galvanized gutters?
- What types of styles are available?
- Will the gutters be installed by professional installers?
- What questions to ask about gutter installation?Ask the right questions!
- What is the most common problem with gutters?The most common problem we see with gutters is clogging. When gutters become
clogged, they can't drain properly and can start to overflow during rainstorms. When the water can't pass through properly, it can start to cause problems with your foundation.
- What are some common mistakes that people make when installing gutters?Here are the seven most frequently seen mistakes in gutter installations:
- Improper pitch
- Forward tilt
- Wrongly positioned
- Incorrect hanger spacing
- Too many seams
- Damage during installation
- Injuries during installation
- How do you estimate gutters?How to Determine Gutter Dimensions for Your Home
1. Calculate square footage of the roof surface. Measure the lengths and widths of
each area of your roof.
2. Get the pitch of your roof.
3. Multiply the roof square footage by a number determined by the roof pitch.
4. Use the resulting number to choose gutter measurements.